- Female Combatants Story PARTIII : DEJAVU
- Product No.
- Naoki Otsuka
- 70 min | making 43 min
- Monthly Release Date
- Female Combatants
- Female Combatant
* We are stopping Distribution of Sample Movie. Restart schedule is undecided. We would appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Koume is a female combatant of the evil organization Dark Joker. Actually she only joined in the syndicate emboldened by ”liquid courage” and Koume is now thinking about fleeing the group. So she tries to defect in the middle of the battle with the fighters of justice Brave Rangers， but her attempt fails as she is killed by one of the Rangers. But a strange thing happens: she comes to life and on awakening again she discovers that she has gone back in time to the moment when Dark Joker’s combatants are ordered to attack， just some minutes before she died! She uses this to her advantage and makes another attempt to run away in a different way， but this time she is found by Dark Joker’s monster that executes her as deserter. Koume wakes up again， however， exactly at the same moment as before， and she tries another method this time. She plans to use the only female member of the Rangers for her own purpose， but she ends up with capturing Brave Yellow despite her original intention. She is awarded a medal for her work by the combatants’ leader， but still her doomed fate does not seem to have changed. Can she escape from the evil organization and the labyrinth of fate alive?
- For the latest ”Female Combatant” film we have tried something entirely new. Some of you might be a bit surprised to find the new approach， totally different from the previous two films of the series， but I am sure the new film is very unique and engaging. We hope you enjoy watching it.
Windows 10 / 8.1
Mac OS 10.13 or newer
* "Safari" browser is not available. Please use another browser.
NOTICE:Our website credit card payments can be processed in USD. The bank statement that you will receive will be considered as USD. The amount will be changed depending upon the exchange rate and charge of the bank. Thank you for understanding us